- Board-Certified: American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Residency: Columbia Medical Center-Peninsula, Ormond Beach, FL
- Doctor of Osteopathy: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science: Biology, Freed-Hardeman University, Henderson, TN
- Clinical Researcher
- Leader for International Medical Missions
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Lions Club International
- Church of Christ.
“I was fortunate to be blessed with parents who taught me values grounded in a love of God, family, country, and fellow man. It is with these learned values that I have come to understand that in order to preserve that which I know to be great requires good health in body, mind, and spirit. It is for this reason that I chose to become an Osteopathic Family Physician. It is my focus as an Osteopathic Physician to address your health care needs in a holistic manner while understanding that who you are and how your health is depends upon how well you function as a whole.”
- David L. Oliver, D.O.